posted by Conrad Rauscher @ 9:21 PM 6 comments
HOLY COW! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY MOVING.LOOKS GREAT.M
Don't let Conrad kill those Elk!
Looking good. Can't wait to see it with our own eyes! We're three hours east of Portland and heading your way!!Save something for me to do!! :-))
Erin jo.....don't worry!....he's not that good a shot :-))Those elk look like they are more than thirty of forty feet away.
Looks like a relaxing Spring Break!
I am so impressed and totally jealous! I wish I were there to help. I was so glad to see a photo of Roger. I think helping you guys is probably the best medicine for him. Hugs Kisses and ben gay to you all. Sue Hunter
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
HOLY COW! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY MOVING.
LOOKS GREAT.
M
Don't let Conrad kill those Elk!
Looking good. Can't wait to see it with our own eyes! We're three hours east of Portland and heading your way!!
Save something for me to do!! :-))
Erin jo.....don't worry!....he's not that good a shot :-))
Those elk look like they are more than thirty of forty feet away.
Looks like a relaxing Spring Break!
I am so impressed and totally jealous! I wish I were there to help. I was so glad to see a photo of Roger. I think helping you guys is probably the best medicine for him. Hugs Kisses and ben gay to you all. Sue Hunter
Post a Comment
<< Home