Sunday, August 06, 2006

August 6th










3 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top notch! My favorite is the skirt with the tool belt/hammer!
sb

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Return my freakin call :-|

-gary

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.....the house is looking good!! You both sure are putting in a lot of hours. Dawn, you are amazing!! I don't know many women who would put in the kind of time and effort to build a house like you have!! Conrad is very fortunate to have you as a partner! You can tell him I said so. You'll have to tell him because he never returns my phone calls.
Anyways, you sure are going to have a beautiful house when it's finished!!
Gary.........I don't know who you are, but don't hold your breath waiting for Conrad to return your calls. I'm his father and even I can't get him to return MY! calls!!! I even told him I'd come out and help him some more and I STILL can't get him to call back. Hummmmmmm..........maybe I shouldn't have told him I was coming back to help. :-))
Conrad......those diagonal cuts were because your saw was dull on one side!! Was Roger using it before I got there????
Good luck Gary. Let me know if you figure out a way to get him to return phone calls. Maybe it'll work for me too......I mean REALLY....I AM his father!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home