posted by Conrad Rauscher @ 10:45 PM 3 comments
The long awaited garage doors are in!!!! Hooray. when do you spend your first night in the newly enclosed garage? Maybe you already have/are.m
Your garage is almost completed. Unbelievable!!!! I continue to enjoy your pictures. I check your blog first thing each morning. Thank you for all your postings. sb
For those of you who think Dawn and Conrad are roughing it in frigid Montana, think again. Here are two of their other contruction projects. - The Love Tent - The Snow CaveFinally, Dawn has Conrad using conventional building materials!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
The long awaited garage doors are in!!!! Hooray.
when do you spend your first night in the newly enclosed garage? Maybe you already have/are.
m
Your garage is almost completed. Unbelievable!!!! I continue to enjoy your pictures. I check your blog first thing each morning. Thank you for all your postings.
sb
For those of you who think Dawn and Conrad are roughing it in frigid Montana, think again.
Here are two of their other contruction projects.
- The Love Tent
- The Snow Cave
Finally, Dawn has Conrad using conventional building materials!
Post a Comment
<< Home