Saturday, January 07, 2006

January 7th













4 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything looks good. I am impressed with the timetable that you guys are keeping. The pictures of Dawn working must be the reason for the speedy manner in which this project is being carried out.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger erin said...

You guys are serious hard workers. Please, stop it. You make the rest of us look bad :) Your place looks amazing...I'm super impressed and so happy for you!

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the pictures. It is very interesting following your speedy progress! I especially like the last picture in this series. Conrad must have been "dead-dog tired".

sb

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - YOU GUYS ARE REALLY MOVING.

LOOKS FANTASTIC - CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IS THE HOUSE YOU ARE STARTING ON NOW.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BUT DON'T FORGET TO HAVE SOME FUN TOO!

m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home