Your land is looking more and more like like a construction site. Next thing you know there'll be a building there!! :-)) You must be working 24/7 to get that much accomplished in so short a time. I'm impressed! Thanks again for all the photos. They are really fun to look at each morning. Not as good as actually being there, but close. :-))
4 Comments:
Lots of fun, excitement and work.
Can't wait to see it all for myself.
m
Your land is looking more and more like like a construction site. Next thing you know there'll be a building there!! :-))
You must be working 24/7 to get that much accomplished in so short a time. I'm impressed!
Thanks again for all the photos. They are really fun to look at each morning. Not as good as actually being there, but close. :-))
Great shots guys, your land is beautiful and I know your house will match!
Why did you build so close to the edge? When Conrad gets drunk, he might end up over the dege.
Post a Comment
<< Home