posted by Conrad Rauscher @ 1:49 PM 3 comments
When I see how good looking Conrad's crew is, I now know why he decided to build his own house.
The new BCI's look great. That sure is a steep roof line!! Looks like your rolling along again. I like the new layout for living in the garage.Isn't moving fun!!!!??????..........not.
Hey just seeing how the house is doing... looks bloody great!love the roof!!! Emmy the party looked fun... twisters awesome.Lillie (ems little sis)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
When I see how good looking Conrad's crew is, I now know why he decided to build his own house.
The new BCI's look great. That sure is a steep roof line!! Looks like your rolling along again. I like the new layout for living in the garage.
Isn't moving fun!!!!??????..........not.
Hey just seeing how the house is doing... looks bloody great!
love the roof!!!
Emmy the party looked fun... twisters awesome.
Lillie (ems little sis)
Post a Comment
<< Home