I really like the lines of the house. It's beginning to come together both inside and outside. Very nice!! I like houses that have interesting lines, the only problem is it's a lot of hard work to build a house that has them. The back fill around the house really helped to proportion the house. I love the windows on the top and the small windows on the side. Again, a lot of work but they sure look great!!
I'm scared to come to Montana for fear that you guys are going to kidnap me and force me into slavery, continually building your house forever and ever :)
2 Comments:
I really like the lines of the house. It's beginning to come together both inside and outside. Very nice!! I like houses that have interesting lines, the only problem is it's a lot of hard work to build a house that has them.
The back fill around the house really helped to proportion the house. I love the windows on the top and the small windows on the side. Again, a lot of work but they sure look great!!
I'm scared to come to Montana for fear that you guys are going to kidnap me and force me into slavery, continually building your house forever and ever :)
Post a Comment
<< Home