Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Siding Color

This weekend we are going to put up our siding. Below is a picture of the color we have chosen...we played with all different colors in Photoshop and this was the color we finally agreed on!



4 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it !!!!
great color guys!

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day folks,
I just wanted to Thankyou guys for having me over for tea the other night, I really enjoyed seeing the site, ahh... the serenity! and liked the kitten entertainment too!!.
It's such a beautiful and very special spot up there, looking forward to seeing end result on this blogspot.
happy trails
from sarah

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime I look at the color I like it more. I liked it to begin with but now I am loving it.

m

 
At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!!! We love it & want to come back to see you & the house in person!! :) R & L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home