Dawn, got the web address from Cag, and I so greatly enjoyed going through all the wonderful photos. What a project to tackle! You guys are awesome! Absolutely beautiful--congrats!
I've been waiting to see the pictures of the painting!! It looks beautiful. I really like the choice of colors. You guys have to be psyched!!! You're almost ready to move in!! What a great accomplishment for both of you to be able to say that you built your own house and it is a kick-butt house at that!!! I'm going to miss the pictures when you're done. :-((
To the gorgeous painters, Excellent colour choices guys, the colours are ace! awesome job! looking forward to seeing floor coverings and end result..whoo hoo not long now.. from sarah (em's sis)
Looks great!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!! I was gonna send you guys a postcard from Portland, but I don't know the address at the property, and the blog only gave long/lat coordinates. Send me an address if you can
7 Comments:
Dawn, got the web address from Cag, and I so greatly enjoyed going through all the wonderful photos. What a project to tackle! You guys are awesome! Absolutely beautiful--congrats!
~Stevi
I've been waiting to see the pictures of the painting!! It looks beautiful. I really like the choice of colors. You guys have to be psyched!!! You're almost ready to move in!! What a great accomplishment for both of you to be able to say that you built your own house and it is a kick-butt house at that!!!
I'm going to miss the pictures when you're done. :-((
To the gorgeous painters,
Excellent colour choices guys, the colours are ace! awesome job!
looking forward to seeing floor coverings and end result..whoo hoo
not long now..
from sarah
(em's sis)
Colors are great - gives me inspiration! Move in day is getting soooooooooo close. Bet you can't wait.
m
Looks great!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!
I was gonna send you guys a postcard from Portland, but I don't know the address at the property, and the blog only gave long/lat coordinates. Send me an address if you can
HOLY CRAP! you guys are almost done! soooooooooooooo IMPRESSIVE! can't wait to visit...sometime... :)
Did you have to post EVERY light fixture??? You tubby bitch. Loving married life and Steamboat...Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment
<< Home