congratulations - you are in your new home! It looks wonderful - may you have many happy years there. All your hard work has paid off. Love to you both. M
Conrad Rauscher, I have finally found you! Your house is AWESOME!!! I escaped from the clutches of Oglethorpe County and I'm now a freshman in Gainesville State University. College is so refreshing after being trapped in the Oglethorpe County Schools for so long. Sorry to babble on the comments. Please e-mail me sometime at michaelsatterfield@gmail.com Take Care. -Michael Satterfield
What a wonderful accomplishment!! 15 months of hard work, one project at time, one day at a time, staying the course, keeping your focus, dreaming big!!, and working as a team. Those ARE the qualities for success! You two are truly an inspiration for the rest of us. Like I've said before, knowing you, I have no doubt that your new house will very quickly become a warm and inviting home.
6 Comments:
congratulations - you are in your new home! It looks wonderful - may you have many happy years there. All your hard work has paid off. Love to you both. M
HurRay!!
Looks great!
Conrad Rauscher,
I have finally found you! Your house is AWESOME!!! I escaped from the clutches of Oglethorpe County and I'm now a freshman in Gainesville State University. College is so refreshing after being trapped in the Oglethorpe County Schools for so long. Sorry to babble on the comments. Please e-mail me sometime at michaelsatterfield@gmail.com Take Care. -Michael Satterfield
Sweet
OMG!!!
looking sweet dudes, even the remotes are all lined out on the couch, red wine on the window sill..perfect.
What a wonderful accomplishment!! 15 months of hard work, one project at time, one day at a time, staying the course, keeping your focus, dreaming big!!, and working as a team. Those ARE the qualities for success!
You two are truly an inspiration for the rest of us.
Like I've said before, knowing you, I have no doubt that your new house will very quickly become a warm and inviting home.
I couldn't be prouder of you both!!!!! Nice job.
Post a Comment
<< Home