Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Railing & Windows

Looking up from Living Room

Living Room

Countertop for Kitchen

Railing from Landing

Railing

Living Room Window

Living Room Window

Kitchen

Looking up to the Landing from Living Room


Staircase

3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger erin said...

Okay, okay, I GET IT. Your house is totally awesome! Just stop flaunting it in my face.

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful house. Knowing you two, it won't be long until it becomes a warm and inviting home.
We'll talk to you Friday!!!!

I'm waiting to see a picture on a wall. :-))

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it - the picture looking up from the living room is great....the beams and wood are really beautiful and the view outside the living room with snow on the trees is spectacular...and the best part is - this is YOUR house and SOON you will be living in it. WOW - How exciting.

m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home