Looking fine. Looking fine. What kind of siding are you going to put on the garage? Same as the house? What is the notch in the beam going to carry? I didn't understand exactly what will go in the notch. The wind gusts Monday morning were over fifty mph. It was very distracting while we were talking. Can't wait to see it all first hand.
2 Comments:
Conrad!!!!!!!!!
No slacking off. I want a place to stay when I come to visit.
You look too comfortable.
m
Looking fine. Looking fine.
What kind of siding are you going to put on the garage? Same as the house?
What is the notch in the beam going to carry? I didn't understand exactly what will go in the notch.
The wind gusts Monday morning were over fifty mph. It was very distracting while we were talking.
Can't wait to see it all first hand.
Post a Comment
<< Home